M.Sc.(Tech) Engineering Technology and M.E Software Systems both from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Rajasthan.
- Consultant at DuraSoft, India.
Have consulted and trained professionals from companies like Intuit, Accenture, PwC, Wells Fargo, ACI WorldWide, MSCI, Cognizant, Wipro, TCS, Tech Mahindra, IBM, Lexmark etc., and several small, medium and large-sized companies in India, US, Europe, Israel and Middle East.
- Hands on developer
- Worked in a wide range of projects and products.
- Extremely fluent in coding in multiple languages and using a variety of IDEs and frameworks.
- Use Test Driven Development practices heavily in the projects I work on.
Currently working with Spring Boot, Microservices, Kotlin, React JS, GraphQL, Scala, Node JS, Angular JS, Groovy Grails, PhoneGap, iOS Swift and of course TDD
- Specialized in building prototypes and proof of concepts using the latest tools and technologies for clients
- Provided corporate training in software development technologies for the last 12 years.
- Offered more than 300 corporate training sessions and trained over 3000 professional developers all over the world.
- Editor of HealthyCode(now defunct) programming magazine from 2013-2015. Have interviewed the likes of Richard Stallman, Bruce Tate, Venkat Subramaniam and so on.
- Practitioner of KravMaga for several years. And a qualified Civilian Instructor!!!
What am I doing now?
Here’s my list of some current projects and interests (as of January, 2018):
- Co-founded WorkingSide, a recruitment startup. Spending a considerable chunk of my time, architecting and writing code with a small remote team of UX and UI developers.
- Training developers and leads on React JS, Spring Boot, Microservices, Redux etc.
- Teaching Software Architectures, Design, on weekends in Aricent, Verizon, for Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
- Practising and teaching KravMaga for civilians in Chennai on Sundays.
- I like solving problems using some new language or the other. Implementing Advent of Code, programming riddles is a favourite pastime.
- Reading, Blogging, Creating Videos, Exercising, Sleeping and Playing with my kids