M.Sc.(Tech) Engineering Technology and M.E Software Systems both from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Rajasthan.
- Consultant at DuraSoft, India.
Have consulted and trained professionals from companies like Cognizant, Accenture, PwC, Wells Fargo, Wipro, TCS, ACI WorldWide, MSCI, Tech Mahindra, IBM, Lexmark etc., and several small, medium and large-sized companies in India, Europe and US.
- Hands on developer
- Worked in a wide range of projects both in consulting and product development areas.
- Extremely fluent in coding in multiple languages and using a variety of IDE’s and frameworks.
- Use Test Driven Development practices heavily in the projects I work on.
Currently working with React JS, Scala, Node JS, Angular JS, Groovy Grails, PhoneGap, iOS Swift and of course TDD
- Specialized in building prototypes and proof of concepts using the latest tools and technologies for clients
- Provided corporate training in software development technologies for the last 12 years.
- Offered more than 300 corporate training sessions and trained over 3000 professional developers all over the world.
- Watch my Youtube Video channel for videos on Scala, Sencha, Groovy etc.,
- Editor of HealthyCode(now defunct) programming magazine from 2013-2015. Have interviewed the likes of Richard Stallman, Bruce Tate, Venkat Subramaniam and so on.
- Practitioner of Krav Maga for several years. And a qualified Civilian Instructor!!!